Dragonfly’s titles are printed and distributed internationally by Ingram Content Group and may be found at IndieBound and Bookshop. You may find our Bookshop affiliate page here.
- We offer temporary free digital review copies to reviewers for a limited number of titles. Please fill out our form to receive a review copy.
- Click here for all books. Please view title pages for our online book catalog. Each title page (see below) has a link for ordering the book as well as suggested market retail price.
- You can find our books in regular distribution channels, but it is suggested to order print books directly from the publisher or from local shops such as Bookshop.org.
- Our digital books are at Smashwords.
- For direct orders, shipment is through Ingram, and indie bookstore buyers may receive up to 35% off. Shipment costs vary according to your preferences and location.
- Note that our model of on-demand publishing and our mission to reduce waste means that we will not accept returns on books. We also use paper only from sustainably managed forests.
- Bird Song: A Novella
- The Adventures of Finn Wilder: Finn’s Tree Alphabet and Taco, Avocado, Cow
- Elk Stories (TBA)
- The Little Big Town
- Lost Ages: The Awakening, The World Tree, and The Song of Man
- Up the River (shelved)
- Wild Mountain series: Back to the Garden and The Stolen Child
- Winds of Change: Short Stories About Our Climate; 2nd edition coming August 2022